application/x-httpd-php products.php ( PHP script text )
Nichino India Private Limited
TECHNICAL NAME: PYMETROZINE 50% WDG
- Unique mode of action against resistant BPH
- Fast action that stops feeding and causes Paralysis of hind legs in hoppers
- Prevents egg laying capability of hoppers
- Systemic and translaminar movement giving full protection of the crop
- Exhibits high rain fastness
- Environment friendly
TIME & METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- The best timing of spray is at the panicle initiation (early booting) stage followed by next application after 15-20 days.
- 'Timely application directed at the basal region is very critical to ensure that the hopper does not damage the crop.
DOSAGE: Apply 120 gm GOHAN per acre in 200-litre water.
- Apply GOHAN as 1 st spray for BPH control