- Helps faster crop establishment.
- Facilitates nutrient absorption from the soil.
- Improves micro-nutrient status and plant health.
- Increases water holding capacity and nutrient use efficiency.
- Provides better resistance during dry periods and tolerate abiotic stress.
- Improves soil profile and soil build up. Formation of aggregate (Better Soil Structure).
- Reduces transplanting shock.
- Uniform crop with increase in yield and quality.
TIME OF APPLICATION:
- Along with basal dose of conventional fertilizer dosage.
- within 15-20 days of planting/sowing.
- Compatible with all chemical fertilizers, insecticides and bactericides.
CROPS: Paddy, Wheat, Maize, Cotton, Sugarcane, Pulses, Oilseeds, Fruits and Vegetable crops.
DOSAGE: 4 kg/acre for short duration crops (4-6 month age crop).
8 kg/acre for fruits, plantation and commercial crops.